Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another Hobby Episode : MG 1/100 Sinanju part 1

Blackout....again~~~ yesterday the electricity shutdown in my area,WITHOUT notice....oh well, since there is no electricity, I get busy by applying decals on a MG Sinanju 1/100(my younger brother's) since he doesn't have any interest in applying them. Got some problem though, most of the dry decals were damaged, some applied by my brother but he's a guy without patience(you know what I mean), and the water-slide decals wont stick to their places so I intend to spray the gold parts in future~~
With some sweat(no electricity, no fan), I managed to apply dry decals to some of the parts...



Sorry for the blur pictures, my digital camera busted few months ago, and I have to use my phone's camera.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails